Monday, January 26, 2009

Feeling harfy & Weekend Recap

Today my intestines are trying to stage a coop. They are threatening to leave my body entirely by which ever end they can get to first. Not a lovely feeling at all. Trouble is we are already down 5 people today and it's only a 16 person office. So here I stay sipping Mint Tea and praying to make it until 4:30. I think I can. I think I can.

I made it to the grocery store on Sunday. Inspired by P&D's comment. Made it easier to handle and for that I am eternally grateful, Shauna. Even though I was only gone for under 40 minutes Tally made sure to show me her disgust at my leaving her behind by attacking the Kleenex box from my bedroom. She just loves to tear up those little pop-up tissues. She must have a runny nose or something.

Saturday evening/night I actually got out of the house and ran errands and had Thai food with friends. It was really great! Should try to remember that I do like being social. 2009: Not the year of the Ox, the year of being social! Go forth and socialize. I guess I'll go waste time on Facebook now. That's social, right?

No comments: