Tuesday, January 20, 2009

She's back. And Our President is Barack!

Tally was back to her usual energetic self all afternoon and I loved every single second of it. While she was at the Vet yesterday, I stopped in a pet store and bought her an "Industrial Strength" tennis ball. Today she played the heck out of it. She loves to toss it up in the air and then lunge after it slipping and sliding across the hardwoods. And a few times she decided that I simply had to play with her as well. I've also been able to leave her e-collar (cone) off for the entire day which is a huge bonus as well.

She and I spent the early morning @ Ed's watching all of the inaugural fanfare with Melanie. What a glorious moment in our history. I'm thrilled and excited for what is to come.

Tonight I'm going to sit, pet my dog and wish I wasn't going back to work tomorrow.

No comments: