Friday, February 6, 2009

*Audible SIGH*

Today should be good day. I mean it's a Friday. Friday, that day of the week that you dream for until your longing is so bad it hurts. But for some reason today sucks major poo holes. OK not major but serious.

I've got a headache. It's raining, gray and drab outside. Work is blech. I was supposed to have a massage last night but my gal cancelled. Talked to my dad last night and some of what he had to tell me mad me very sad. Right before he called I was about to start day 2 of 30 Day Shred but after the hour long call I just couldn't must up the motivation.

I tried to lighten my mood by having a comfort food breakfast. See:


That's a Grande Non-fat Chai and a Chocolate Glazed Old Fashioned Doughnut. And, yes, they were both nummy nummy nummers. But they are gone now. And to that I say dang, darn, drat.

So *SIGH* it is. Hopefully my smile will come back. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Amy L. said...

Ooo, how is 30 Day Shred? I requested it for Christmas and got it, but so far it's still wearing its plastic jacket. :)