Friday, May 23, 2008

Another hoop to jump

Didn't get an offer like I had hoped but instead he asked me to meet with more people from the company. That sounds like a very good idea because at this point I've only met two. Meeting more people cannot hurt. Since I'm destined to charm their pants off too it can only help. ;)

So after I get back from CA next week I'll be meeting with a few more of the management staff and then hopefully I'll get an offer.

Keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm trying to keep my fingers crossed too and not just get frustrated by having to jump through the next hoop. I don't like hoop jumping. I like getting things done quickly and cleanly. But I shall embrace the hoop jumping and keep on keeping on. I'm nearly certain that this job will be worth it.

1 comment:

Pickles and Dimes said...

Good luck. Maybe they're just seeing if your personality works well with their office vibe.