Monday, March 2, 2009

It's the big C

So they thought it was nothing but it is something. Got a call on Friday around lunch that Tally does in fact have Cancer. They are not yet sure of the type of Cancer. One option, a Lymphoma, would mean chemotherapy and perhaps another year or two. The other is a Carcinoma and that does not respond to Chemo and would mean less time than the other.

They need to do more testing to determine the type which will take 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS! Can you even imagine waiting for two weeks for more information? TWO WEEKS!

Spent the weekend trying to keep things normal. Well OK truth is I spent most of the weekend wondering how I would possibly deal with this and how I could possibly make her life as full and amazing as possible.

She's my little bear and I love her.

2 comments:

Pickles and Dimes said...

I am so sorry. I am hoping it's the lesser of two evils and that chemo is an option. Poor Tally. I'm thinking of you both {hugs}.

Heather said...

How are you doing today? Two weeks is forever! Ugh.