Monday, December 31, 2007

Anticipation of what's coming next

It's finally here the very last day of 2007. This year has gone by so quickly but so many things have happened. I for one am glad to kick 2007 out to the curb and welcome 2008 in with open arms. Here's to you 2008! You are warmly welcomed.


This year I want to (in no particular order):
  • DATE! A lot. As much as possible.

  • Build a patio.

  • Finally unpack each and every box in my house and find a proper place for everything.

  • Finish painting the interior of my house (kitchen, hallway, bathroom, bedroom, den).

So what are my New Year's Resolutions? To fix up the house so it feels cozy, welcoming and lovely. To keep being social and dating as much as absolutely possible. To not hide away from anything ever. To embrace who I am, every piece of me. To fix the things I have power over and let go of those things that I don't. How I react to this year is my choice; take care of it and take care of myself.

Tonight will be spent @ Britten and Brooke's which is where I spent last New Year's with him. He'll probably be there with his girlfriend. I'm not going to hide from that but it will be tough. But I'm tough too.

Here's to 2008! I'm so glad you are here.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love your 2008 goals! I'll have to join you on some of them :)