Tuesday, November 13, 2007

To the Gym and Parts South with You

I made it to the gym last night. It felt great! 25 minutes on the elliptical and then another 20 (1 mile) on the treadmill. Hopefully I will remember just how good it feels and continue to go. Too bad the endorphin high has already worn off.

Tonight I have to head south of downtown to the UPS facility (the parcel service, not my Alma mater) to pick up Darby. I left work early yesterday to try to meet the UPS man when they said they would come by. They came nearly 2 hours earlier than they said they would. So instead of trying to catch them again today I just had the package re-routed for pick up at the "nearest manned facility." For some reason I find that term funny.

Here's hoping that Darby is waiting for me with little bells on. I certainly can't wait to see her.

No comments: