Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's a Couch That Makes Me Happy

My cell phone started ringing as I walked to my car after work today. It was a number I didn't recognize. I answered and it was Crate & Barrel calling (more accurately someone from Crate & Barrel) to schedule the delivery of my new couch!!

Troy is on his way to my home some time on November 3rd! That's only a little over a week from now. Something like this probably shouldn't make you giddy with excitement but it has.

The other thing it has done is freak me out. There are still so many things I need to finish in the living room that I thought I would have finished before Troy's arrival. I still haven't even picked a piant color!

So this means I must kick things into high gear this weekend. I've got to paint, reroute the cable wire (this involves going under the house YUCK!), finish assembly of my new TV stand, and then buy the new TV.

I hope I get this done before Troy arrives so he isn't ashamed of his new home.

No comments: