Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Sawzall is coming!

My boss is supposed to be bringing in his Sawzall today. I really hope he remembers. I really want to take down that wall tonight. It will be so great to have that out of the way.

Then I need to figure out where to get some small strips of drywall to patch the ceiling of the new opening. Do you suppose I should just scavenge at building sites? I suppose that's technically illegal but I really only need the smallest amount of drywall. There is no way that I'm going to buy an entire sheet for such a small job. That would be so wasteful.

I also need to figure out what color I want to paint the living room. I was thinking blue but now I'm leaning toward a warm grey. Haven't been to Home Depot or Lowe's in a few weeks so it's about time for another trip. Oh and that silly little crown molding needs to come down too.

All of my grand plans center around getting that wall down. Cross your fingers for me that it won't fall on my head.

No comments: