Friday, March 28, 2008

A secret hidden in my shoes

My toe nails, which are oh so comfortably enclosed within socks and my Dansko clogs, are very girlie today. Sort of an iridescent pink. They are adorable. But alas only Britten, Tally and I will ever see them in all of their girlie glory. Oh and if you happened to be walking around U Village yesterday evening you may have noticed my bare feet walking around in spa supplied flip flops. But that's it. Those are the people who will see my little tootsies all shiny, freshly scrubbed and painted. I think that is a shame. What ever shall I do about it? Internets what do you think I should do about it?

I say post a picture!



You know what's tough to do? Take a picture of your own feet that doesn't make you want to throw up. See I'm not really a fan of my feet. I must have taken at least 10 pictures to get this one where I thought maybe they didn't look disgusting.

Thanks to Britten for the spa adventure and our night out. I loved it and as you can see so did my toes.

No comments: