Thursday, April 10, 2008

The World small Web

The other day I was stumbling around on Sundry's blog checking out some of the links she has listed. I've done this before and found many a great blog this way.

This time I clicked on one called fishsuit. I instantly was drawn in to the lovely images and quotes by Sofia. She sounds absolutely adorable I might add. I kept reading and kept getting these little glimpses of the blog author. He seemed vaguely familiar, but I didn't think much more of it.

Today I went back to fishsuit to read a bit more from his archive and found where he links to a few other sites as well. One was called Mico Verde which just so happens to be the blog of my friend and her husband.

My intuition about fishsuit was correct I do know him. We met years and years ago through Mico Verde. It just proved to me once again that the world is not wide and neither is the web.

No comments: