Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Don't you just love FLOR samples?

Fun Fun Fun! I just ordered some sample pieces from FLOR. The carpet square people. I think I first saw this stuff years ago on an episode of Trading Spaces. Geniveve used it and made a really cool pattern out of it.

Molly asked if I would order her some blue samples so she could see what they would look like in her bedroom. Since I'm also interested in using blue in the living room it was a perfect idea. Just for good measure I also ordered some greens that I'm hoping will work in either the bedroom or den. It all depends which room I decide to paint Apple green.

Here are just a few of my favorites (I ordered 12 of them total).

They are called (from left to right): Shirt Stripe - Freshly Starched, Modern Mix - Blues, Between the Lines - Citron, and Solid Ground - Citron. Since I haven't seen them in real life yet, I'll let you know which ones end up the winners.

2 comments:

britten said...

I love the stripes! Yippee!

Emily said...

Of course the stripes are my favorite too! :) I can't wait to see them in real life! Oh and thanks for being the first to comment on my blog. :)