Thursday, September 20, 2007

The FLOR-ing samples have arrived

The FLOR samples were waiting for me when I got home from the Airport last night. I opened them with anticipation but ended up slightly disappointed. Not entirely disappointed but a bit on the bummed side.

The colors of the samples isn't what I was hoping for. Bummer number one. Some of the samples are a bit scratchy to the touch. Bummer number two. I don't think that any of them is one I want to get. Bummer number three.

On the bright side, I think I figured out which of the textures that I want but that doesn't help with the color decision which is in my mind the most important aspect.

What to do next? Since the colors on my computer monitor are nothing like their real life counterparts I'm not sure how to order some without having to order more sample pieces first. Should I do that? Does that make sense? Spend more money on little 6" x 6" sample pieces of carpet? I am not able to make a decision.

No comments: